The 2017 BMW 3 Series gives you a diverse lineup of vehicles including luxury sedans, wagons & Gran Turismos like the 330i, 328d diesel model, 320i, 340i and 330e no-emissions vehicle.
They are packed with sought-after features such as:
- xDrive Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (AWD) that maximizes your car’s traction in inclement driving conditions
- BMW ConnectedDrive to give you access to apps & services in your car
- Navigation system to help you not get lost
- Smooth and comfortable leather interior material
There are several updates that you should know about that make the 2017 BMW 3 Series lineup an even better choice for Central New Jersey shoppers, such as the navigation software receiving an upgrade and the new 248-hp 2.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder engine that inspired the 330i name to replace the previous 328i name.
With that being said, let’s delve into these improvements.
2017 BMW 3 Series Sedan & Wagon Changes
Sedans and wagons are 2 different body styles, but can give you some of the same design elements including new-for-2017 standard matte chrome exterior trim for the 330i, 330e and 328d.
The M Sport Package now comes standard in the 2017 BMW 340i, so you can get sport-tuned suspension, a performance steering wheel, aerodynamic kit and shadowline trim to get the look & feel you desire. You can also opt for the Sport Package or Luxury Package instead of the M Sport Package if you don’t want high performance in your sedan.
If you choose to get the 2017 BMW 330e iPerformance sedan, you can get new blue kidney grills if you opt for the black, white, silver or gray exterior color choice for a sharp contrast that also matches the new blue circles around the BMW Roundel on the wheels.
2017 BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Updates
The new matte chrome exterior trim found in the sedans and wagons is also included in the 330i and 340i Gran Turismo models. Complementing this chrome trim are design enhancements to the following features:
- LED headlights with LED DRL & turn indicators
- LED fog lights
- Rear bumper design with new rear reflector locations
- Rear L-shape LED lights
Interior changes like new front & rear air vent and electric window button-adjacent chrome accents, as well as a new high-gloss black center console with white automatic climate control display and ambient lighting surrounding the center stack are included to give your 2017 BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo a more sporty feel.
Other new options that you can get in the 3 Series Gran Turismo models include:
- Wireless charging/WiFi Hotspot capability with Enhanced USB & Bluetooth
- LED adaptive headlights & automatic high beams in the Lighting Package
- Black Dakota leather with blue stitching in the M Sport Package
- Saddle Brown Dakota leather with exclusive stitching & brown lower dashboard in the Luxury Package
The team at our Somerset County dealership location will help you pick the right 2017 BMW 3 Series model for your driving needs. Please contact us to schedule a test drive or learn more about the features available for any of the sedans, wagons and Gran Turismos in the series!